Today, IT companies have become backbone for economy in this world and the latest software courses are in great demand among working professionals and students. There are numerous software courses like web design, PHP development, Oracle, .Net, Java, and many more which promises you an excellent career prospect, promotions and good salary packages. You will get endless job opportunities in this field only when you are technically strong. In this antagonism world, the business requires standing and support through the website to show proceeds in an industry effectively. The website or web pages authenticate this point fully, if a website possesses the indispensable functions for the target spectators.
Now let’s discuss about what PHP is?
PHP is considered one of the simplest programming languages. It is an open source application that can be easily downloaded from the internet free of cost. As a result clients do not have to carry a heavy cost burden. They just need to hire a PHP developer. The main benefit of PHP is that it’s navigation and page load time is quick due to its high speed. PHP provides much-needed security to the website. It was used by programmers as a server side scripting language for HTML to make web pages dynamic. PHP has become a basic necessity for many businesses and is considered to be the best scripting language option
on the market for developers to produce stunning and simple dynamic web pages. If we talk about the advantages of this wonderful language then there would be no end for using this language. After a website is created, a business may need to make further changes to it such as adding additional pages and extra features. Applying modifications within the website is much easier and faster in PHP than any other scripting language. It is extremely user-friendly as compared to others. It is also a smart source for developing a high traffic website.
Most often used PHP CMS
2. Drupal: Drupal is another CMS with very large community. Drupal is more of a pure CMS, instead of focusing on blogging as a platform. Its latest version is 7.34 released on 19 Nov, 2014. This release fixes security vulnerabilities. One of the most popular features of Drupal is the Taxonomy module. Taxonomy is a feature that would allows you for multiple levels and types of categories for content types. It has excellent support for plugins and general questions.
3. WordPress: WordPress is a versatile Content Management System which can help you to manage your website and blog. It allows you to automate most of your chores and leave
the work to WordPress. The latest version 4.0.1 is available now which was released on 20
Nov, 2014. WordPress probably has the widest base of plugins and themes to choose from plugins and general questions.
4. SilverStripe: SilverStripe is a PHP CMS built with Sapphire framework, and it uses MVC design pattern. SilverStripe has some interesting features built in to the base, like
controlling the content version and native SEO support. Latest version which was released on 1 April, 2014 is 3.1.5. Now if we talk about the latest PHP CMS then there are ten PHP CMS each of with different features.
1. glFushion CMS: It is a full featured open source Content Management System that is written in PHP. It provides you with all tools that are necessary to create and maintain a content driven website quickly.
2. Dacomasy PHP content management system: It is a full featured open source database content management system written in PHP5. It uses XML files to define the
management interface for tables in database systems schemata.
3. Xaraya PHP CMS: It is also an open source web application framework and content
management solution written in PHP. It is fully dynamic multi-platform Content Management
Solutions which is extensible and uses robust permissions and multilingual systems to
dynamically manage content.
4. Frog CMS: It is another powerful CMS. The things required by Frog CMS are PHP5, a MySQL database and a web server.
5. Pixie: It is a website maker that will help you to create your own website and it is completely different from other content management system. There are various features of pixie few of them are database backups, file manager with tag support, free and open source, jQuery support etc.
6. Alfresco content management system: It is a CMS that offers document management, web content management and other managements like image, record and collaboration. It is built with Java and it is compatible with both operating system like Microsoft Windows and UNIX.
7. Zimplit- Easiest CMS For small web- and minisites: It is lightweight, simple and
customizable CMS which is so simple to use.
8. ImpressCMS – PHP and MySQL CMS: It is a free PHP, MySQL CMS which is currently
based on XOOPS. It uses a database to store the data required for running your ImpressCMS site.
9. TYPOlight webCMS: It is an object oriented programming that is written in PHP 5 with a focus on accessibility and standards compliance. It also meets W3C/WAI requirements.
10.MODx: It is a free, fast and flexible web application framework to build sites exactly how you want with Zero restrictions.
All these are most often used PHP CMS that are very much beneficial in web development.